Saturday, September 25, 2010

Being Lazy

Obviously, not getting a lot done.. including posting here. How was there ever time to go to work?? It seems like we are constantly busy but there is still so very much to do.

Laura sent me this picture-she and her friend Tiffany were off looking at wedding dresses. Isn't she beautiful?? I hope Geoff realizes how lucky he is-

Last weekend was the local Harvest Moon Festival. I always enjoy going-have a chance to see some old friends and eat my yearly deep fried Twinkie. This year, Bill went also and splurged with me. Don't think he loves the craft shows, but he definitely doesn't mind going with me either.



Harvest Moon Festival is sort of special. A few years ago, when I was still doing craft shows, won "Best Of Show". Craft shows are a ton of work, but also a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. you should do craft shows again! but im pretty sure dad won't like it :) because you get cranky. but i still love you :)

    ReplyDelete