Saturday, September 5, 2009

Random Thoughts

Things I Like


My husband, my children, good friends, sunshine through the fog, snow, good books, animals, politics, ip trackers, knowing that ip blockers don't really work, leaves changing colors and falling, artistic people, hard workers, honesty, the beach, learning new things, laughing till I cry, Alaska, baby bunnies, my cats, learning from my mistakes, rainbows, ice cream, hot chocolate, Rubi's pasta, the smell of coffee, having free time to do what I want

Things I Don't Like


Not knowing who my "little buddy" is, child abusers, animal abusers, stalkers, people that are lazy, poor hygiene, quitters, phonies, troublemakers, dishonesty, cheaters, pretentiousness, people that don't attempt to learn anything, moochers that live off others, ones that try to cheat the system, not being able to defend your position, liver, knowing there is never enough free time, poor grammar and spelling, abusing and using the elderly, lies

No comments:

Post a Comment